Catalyst 9500 Network
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 3, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 4, 2019|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 04, 2019 07:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 19, 2019
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 7021 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT (CPU, COMPUTER), DIGITAL
- NAICS Code: 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Patuxent River , MD 20670USA
Vendor must provide the exact brand and model of each components being offered.
- Switch (Quantity 1)
- (Quantity 1) Catalyst 9500 40-port 10Gig switch, Network Advantage: Part Number C9500-40X-A
- (Quantity 1) Network Plug-n-Play License for zero-touch device deployment: Part Number NETWORK-PNP-LIC
- (Quantity 1) Catalyst 9500 network module blank cover: Part Number C9500-NM-BLANK
- (Quantity 1) Cisco Catalyst 9500 XE 16.12 UNIVERSAL: Part Number S9500UK9-1612
- (Quantity 1) C9500 Network Stack, Advantage: Part Number C9500-NW-A
- (Quantity 1) 950W AC Config 4 Power Supply front to back cooling: Part Number PWR-C4-950WAC-R
- (Quantity 1) No Secondary Power Supply Selected: Part Number C9500-SPS-NONE
- (Quantity 1) North America AC Type A Power Cable: Part Number CAB-TA-NA
- (Quantity 1) Catalyst 9500 power supply blank cover: Part Number PWR-C4-BLANK
- (Quantity 1) C9500 DNA Advantage, Term licenses: Part Number C9500-DNA-40X-A
- (Quantity 1) Cisco Catalyst 9500 DNA Advantage 3 Year License: Part C9500-DNA-A-3Y
- (Quantity 1) 9500 Accessory Kit: Part Number C9500-4PTH-KIT
- (Quantity 1) 10GBASE-LR SFP Module, Enterprise-Class: Part Number SFP-10G-LR-S
- (Quantity 20) STARTECH 2M SFP+ 10GBE TWINAX CABLE: Part Number SFPCMM2M
Equivalent products that meet/exceed the system requirement will be considered pending Government Representative’s review, evaluation, and acceptance.
(SYSTEM MUST BE TAA COMPLIANT)
The switch must be covered by a standard advance replacement warranty.
- Vendor shall provide a 1-year warranty on the hardware and technical support for 1-year.
- Advance replacement of defective hardware with exact or equivalent components.
- Selection Criteria
- Use of quality components while maintaining the best price and performance.
- Vendors are required to specify the exact brand and model names of each component to be offered.
- Good track records of supplying high-end engineering equipment and providing after-sales technical support for hardware and software related problems.
- Build and shipping
The selected vendor should build and ship the switch within 21 days from the time they receive notice of the contract award.
- PATUXENT RIVER , MD 20670-1545
- Michael James Coffey
- Phone Number 3013422556
- Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.